I had a problem using ComponentRenderer with ListView (it was complaining
the there was no markup for wicket-id "my-wicket-id").

Additionally, ITextRenderer (or xerces actually) was not able to parse XML
from the markup with Wicket tags ("The prefix "wicket" for element
"wicket:container" is not bound.").

I found another solution here:

Then I added this before rendering:

  IMarkupSettings markupSettings =
  boolean originalStripWicketTags = markupSettings.getStripWicketTags();

And to the finally block:


If you think ComponentRenderer could/should be improved, maybe this will
give you some ideas.

View this message in context:
Sent from the Users forum mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

Reply via email to