Hi Edvard,

Thank you for the feedback.

ComponentRenderer (CR) just asks Wicket to render a component. The
rendering process uses all the application settings so if the wicket
tags/attributes cause any problems then the application can turn them off
before using CR and turn on after.
So I think CR doesn't need to be changed to have this code in itself.

In production mode Wicket strips these tags and attributes unless you
explicitly turn them on.