Am 13.06.2013 14:21, schrieb Nick Pratt:
Did you modify your pom.xml to include the PDF?

In<build><resources>  you should have something similar to:

             <resource>
                 <filtering>false</filtering>
                 <directory>src/main/java</directory>
                 <includes>
                     <include>**</include>
                 </includes>
                 <excludes>
                     <exclude>**/*.java</exclude>
                 </excludes>
             </resource>

Is the PDF checked in to your version control system?
Thank for your hint.
I included .pdf  under resource and the error has gone

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 6:48 AM, Piratenvisier