Hi everyone!

I have a little problem. When I unit test a wicket panel with a
DropDownChoice I can't get the choices list into dropdown... So, that is
how I use it:

a) ... new DropDownChoice("aWicketId", new ChoicesModel.getObject(),
myOwnChoicesRenderer)

b) The choices Model ist a loadabledetachablemodel. In the load Method a
have a service call, that returns a list of choices:

load(){
   myService.getChoicesList()
}

c) In the unit test itself I start the panel with:

Mockito.when(myService.getChoicesList()).thenReturn(mockedChoicesList)

tester.startComponentInThePage(MyPanel.class)...

and somewhere on the bottom of the test:

tester.getComponentFromLastRenderedPage("dropDownId").getChoices and ...
nothing happens... The mocked choices are away...

Can somebody explain me, what do I wrong?

Regards,
Dmitriy