:)) You should better dive into your new project :))

It didn't work... And I don't have any idea why...

The constructor ("id", myModel, choicesModel, renderer) didn't work too :))
But the example is too complicated to discuss it here. But it works fine if
I use this:

(id, choisesModel, renderer) and then getConvertedValue (in the overriden
submit of the form above )

Dmitriy