Hi there,

what is the best place to set http response state?

I was trying the 'onSomething' callback methods in IRequestCycleListener
Like onEndRequest

But sometimes those get ignored

The last save place I figured was onAfterRender in the page class, but this
doesn't feel right.

The reason that calls like:
((HttpServletResponse)
RequestCycle.get().getResponse().getContainerResponse()).setStatus(404);
in the RequestCycle Listner are ignored seems to be that the underlying
container, Tomcat 6.0.37 in our case, starts to flush the outputstream as
the Response becomes big, as in maybe 20k.

If the response is small enoug the status, can be set in the 'onDetach()'

Anyone any ideas?

Martin