here is the code:

    getRequestCycleListeners().add(new AbstractRequestCycleListener() {

       @Override
       public void onBeginRequest(RequestCycle cycle)
       {

        // some checks and settings before, if my application is locked, then
redirect should happen
       cycle.setResponsePage(SystemLockedPage.class);
        // i am not sure about #processRequestAndDetach() was just to try case
       cycle.processRequestAndDetach();
       return;

    });