Hi Everybody,

I'm facing a strange issue. I'm on UserPage on
http://account.dev.pippo.com/account/UserPage in this page I have a
DropDown component to filter a listview (using Ajax). When choosing a value
from the dropdown the XMLHttpRequest is done against
http://dev.pippo.cominstead of
http://account.dev.pippo.com/account. This leads to an
Access-Control-Allow-Origin problem:

XMLHttpRequest cannot load
https://dev.pippo.com/wicket/page?3-1.IBehaviorListener.0-c…ontentList-layout-contentRight-overview-dateRange-listViewDateRangeOptions.
Origin https://account.dev.pippo.com is not allowed by
Access-Control-Allow-Origin.

I have an Apache rewrite rule that prepend the account. URL when /account
is used.

The /account URL is mounted using:

mountPackage("/account", UserPage.class);

(I moved all panels and custom components used by this UserPage on the same
package)

Should't wicket use the current URL (http://account.dev.pippo.com/account/)
as target for the Ajax request (to avoid browser blocking the requests)?

In the markup file I have the following AJAX request
Wicket.Ajax.ajax({"u":"../wicket/page?3-1.IBehaviorListener.0-content-contentList-layout-contentRight-overview-dateRange-listViewDateRangeOptions","e":"change","c":"listViewDateRangeOptions13","ad":true,"m":"POST"});;

Is this a wicket bug?

I'm using Apache Wicket 6.9.1.

Thanks a lot.

Sergio