Hi,

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Sergio Paganoni <sergio.pagan...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>
> I'm facing a strange issue. I'm on UserPage on
> http://account.dev.pippo.com/account/UserPage in this page I have a
> DropDown component to filter a listview (using Ajax). When choosing a value
> from the dropdown the XMLHttpRequest is done against
> http://dev.pippo.cominstead of
> http://account.dev.pippo.com/account. This leads to an
> Access-Control-Allow-Origin problem:
>
> XMLHttpRequest cannot load
> https://dev.pippo.com/wicket/page?3-1.IBehaviorListener.0-c
> …ontentList-layout-contentRight-overview-dateRange-listViewDateRangeOptions.
> Origin https://account.dev.pippo.com is not allowed by
> Access-Control-Allow-Origin.
>
> I have an Apache rewrite rule that prepend the account. URL when /account
> is used.
>
> The /account URL is mounted using:
>
> mountPackage("/account", UserPage.class);

Add : mountPage("/account/UserPage", UserPage.class);
and check the produced markup. I'd expect to see something like:

Wicket.Ajax.ajax({"u":"./?3-1.IBehaviorListener.0-content-contentList-layout-contentRight-overview-dateRange-listViewDateRangeOptions","e":"change","c":"listViewDateRangeOptions13","ad":true,"m":"POST"});;

that is the url should not have "wicket/page" in front.

If this fixes the problem then the issue is