Hi,

I have a website address online on the internet. It is a VPS server. Here, I
installed Glassfish 3 and it works perfect.

But now, I would like to upload the Wicket Application I built on the VPS
server running on GlassFish.

So, when you go to the website address in Internet Explorer, you come on the
beginning webpage of the Wicket application directly.

My question is:

Can somebody tell how I have to install my own built Wicket application that
I built in NetBeans, on that VPS server running on Glassfish.

Thanks in advance!