Hello,

I've been trying to work on this issue for hours and have had no luck.

Basically, my code works just fine in development mode as intended, however
when in Deployment mode I can't seem to get WebMarkupContainers toggle between
visibility.

If they're visible, they won't go invisible, however if they are invisible they
will toggle visible.

However, the markup containers seems to work as expected when the form is
passed to the AjaxRequestTarget,  however this will clear all the data that's
on the form page, even though the form is set up for a compound property model..

Is there any way to set the webmarkupcontainers visible to false using ajax in
Deployment mode?