From:   Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <reier...@gmail.com>
To:     users@wicket.apache.org
Date:   01/03/2014 10:58 AM
Subject:        Re: Converting Wicket to AngularJS/Spring MVC

May I ask what was the rationale of choosing Angular JS + Spring MVC over
Wicket? I have been using Backbone + Spring MVC in a project, imposed by
client, for the last month and to be honest I'm not impressed with
productivity you achieve using the combination: not to mention that
developers need to know both JavaScript + Java server side to be
completely
productive. IMHO this will impact your productivity in a negative way. The
only "reason" I could see to make that move is if scalability is an issue.

Best regards,

Ernesto

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential
and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review,
disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of
this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is
strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**