Hi,

Thanks for suggestion. Deployed applications are based on
JPA/Hibernate/Spring. I have no intentions of migrating the code. Tomcat +
PostgreSQL/MySQL will suffice.

I did try hosting things on GAE long time ago. As far as I remember you had
to touch many places to get Wicket working on it: no access to file system
and so on.