On 29 January 2014 12:28, Vishal Popat <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a situation where I have to make multiple REST calls to different
> suppliers.
> I currently am using AjaxLazyLoadPanel to make these calls but loading
> time is very slow and not scaleable if I wanted to add more suppliers.
>
> Is there a way to make AjaxLazyLoadPanel asynchronously?
> I have read some older posts on the forum but not sure if they are the
> best way in Wicket 6.
> Or is there an alternative approach?
>
> Many thanks
> Vishal
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
>
​You could try native web sockets​. Get your worker threads to broadcast a
message to the page, it ends up being very similar to an ajax update.






-- 
Peter Henderson

Reply via email to