Thanks a lot for quick answers have already added "-Xms512M -Xmx2G -Xss1M
-XX:PermSize=192m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled"

Now will add *Model.detach(); to the code and will check the stability
(currently application works ~2days before PermGen)

Redeployment is performed using Tomcat 7.0.50 restart.

Any other ideas are appreciated

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax