Hi,

An earlier question I asked about session timeouts was answered by Martin
Grigorov. I am implementing his suggestion and have a JQuery script  what
sets a timer that times out after a certain period of inactivity. The
timeout triggers a function call.  Currently,  for a quick test,  I have
that function use location.href to go to an arbitrary static web page like
this:

function whenUserIdle(){

                location.href = 'http://www.natural-environment.com';

}

That works fine, but now I need to make it go to a Wicket page in my
application, similar to what would happen if I had an anchor tag like:

<a wicket:id=" SessionTimeoutPage" href="#">SessionTimeoutPage</a>

But I can't figure out how to do this in the javascript function. Can anyone
tell me how to call the Wicket page from the javascript function?

Thanks,

Bruce