Hi,

Do you experience the same problem with 6.13 ?
It may be some configuration issue with the way Netbeans deploys the app in
your preferred web container (Glassfish ?!).
But it is also possible that Wicket regressed somehow and keeps references
to classes/class loaders and thus the (un)deployment process cannot do its
job.

 Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting