Hi,

Maybe I am not following the right forums but I think JBoss Forge didn't
gain much attention.
I think doing a Yeoman generator for the same tasks + providing setup
(Grunt/Gulp/Brocolli) for generating JS (from
CoffeeScript/Dart/TypeScript/...) and CSS (from LESS/SCSS/Stylus/...),
minification (by using UglifyJS), bundle generation (usemin/useref/...),
CSS optimization (with UNCSS), etc. would be much cooler.

All this would require writing JavaScript instead of Java but the Node.js
ecosystem for this kind of tasks is much better than what is available in
Java.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting