Hi Martin

Thanks for this interesting. JBoss Forge is gaining quite some interest and
rapid development. Especially Forge 2.x https://forge.jboss.org/ a new
website is on the way and is being developed more info on github
https://github.com/forge. The JBoss Forge project is a little bit like
Spring Roo, but much more powerful and goes beyond the initial project
creation stage and allows a lot more.

Forge can be used with a range of Java and other web technologies and
integrates nicely. Lots of different plugins for different frameworks.

I can see JBoss Forge being quite popular, very useful for wicket and
adding component and pages quickly and easily.

Thanks

David