Hello,

This is my first post to the forum and I am brand new to the wicket
framework so please be patient. I am coming into an organization that is
still using version 1.4.22. I know it is horribly old but we just can't
upgrade right now.

Here is a brief overview of my layout:
MyNewPage which extends a CustomPage which extends WebPage
  The CustomPage contains a Border component used to display a custom
header/footer.
      MyNewPage contains a Panel and within the Panel I have a Form with
several components.
          The components are tied to dynamic models which interact with a
postgresql backend.

So you can say the basic layout is   WebPage - Border - Panel - Form - Input
Components with custom models.

Here is my problem. When I 'submit' the form wicket identifies the Form as
the main container, walks down through the components, calls the models
within the form, and performs the setObjects as I would expect.  After
completing the model processing on the Form wicket appears to pop up the
hierarchy tree until it hits the Border object then starts back down looking
for more models to process. Eventually Wicket finds my same Form again under
the Border and calls the model#setObjects again which writes my new data
into the db a second time. There is a second form hooked in through a modal
popup within the custom header off the border if that makes a difference.

This appears to be taking place in the Form.class
internalUpdateFormComponentModels() method.

If I remove the Border configuration from the hierarchy then I only get one
new entry in my data table.

Can anyone make a suggestion on how I can limit my form's processing to only
once and still keep my custom border in place?

Thank you in advance,
Craig