Thanks for the reply - no worries on the delay.

In my case, I'm using EclipseLink. I originally was using Hibernate, but
switched after encountering a known bug in Hibernate (the specifics of
which I no longer recall). Since I was sticking to using the pure JPA API,
it was a quick drop-in replacement. Recently, however, I have used a couple
of EclipseLink-specific features, so it wouldn't be as quick to switch back
(assuming that the bug in Hibernate has been fixed).

This certainly wouldn't stop me from checking out Croquet - if I end up
adapting it to use EclipseLink, I'll be sure to share my changes.

Best,
Chris

--
Chris Snyder