I have my own WidgetManager interface, and I want to edit a list of widgets in a table. I create an IDataProvider<Widget>:

final IDataProvider<Widget> widgetProvider = new ListDataProvider<Widget>() {
    @Override
    protected List<Widget> getData() {
      return widgetManager.getWidgets());
    }
  };

Then I populate my table like so:

final DataView<Widget> widgetDataView = new DataView<Widget>("widget", widgetProvider) {
    @Override
    protected void populateItem(final Item<Widget> item) {

The problem is when one of the buttons in a widget table row uses the WidgetManager to delete a Widget. yet the table doesn't get updated in that request.

What's the appropriate way to populate a table so that a button in the table can delete one of the items backing the row of a table? Should I be using a ListView with a LoadableDetachableModel instead? See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4353732/wicket-listview-not-refreshing .

Thanks,

Garret