I am building a webapp based on Wicket. I have a WebPage that contains a
StatelessForm which contains a FormComponentPanel. The FormComponentPanel is
provided by a different library. This works fine without any AJAX-stuff. But
now I want to react to "onchange"-events of a DropDownChoice and thus I
added a AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior to my DropDownChoice. This is a
excerpt of my FormComponentPanel:
public class ParameterForm extends FormComponentPanel<Map&lt;String,
String>> {      private final DropDownChoice selSupplier;       private final
DropDownChoice selProjects;             public ParameterForm(final String id,
final
List suppliers, final List projects) {          super(id);
selSupplier = new
DropDownChoice<>("selSupplier", Model.of(""), new ListModel<>(suppliers));
selProjects = new DropDownChoice<>("selProjects", Model.of(""), new
ListModel<>(projects));         setModel(new MapModel<>());
selSupplier.setOutputMarkupid(true);    }       @Override       protected void
onInitialize() {                super.onInitialize();
selSupplier.add(new
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange") {                 private static
final long
serialVersionUID = 7643295763275649586L;                        @Override
                protected void
onUpdate(final AjaxRequestTarget target) {
System.out.println(selSupplier.getConvertedInput());                    }
        });
add(selSupplier);               add(selProjects);       }}
Now I would expect to get a message on the command-line when I select
another item, but nothing happens. Wicket does not put any script-tags into
the generated HTML and I do not see the "WICKET AJAX DEBUG"-button. Can
someone tell me what I am doing wrong?