Sorry I have finished work for today, I will post the output tomorrow. The
generated HTML does not contain any <script> tags, so no JavaScript is
loaded. Wicket is in DEV mode. I created another Wicket application and
also used a StatelessForm, FormComponentPanel, two DropDownChoices and an
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior. On this test-page everything works as
expected. The only difference is that both the page and the panel are in
the same project.

I get no exceptions in the logs and the browsers console shows nothing.