Hi Stefan, David, Martin,

Well, I agree about modules, I did it for oracle-db drivers.
About slf4j, the module/jar already exists in the server
(modules\system\layers\base\org\slf4j) so no need to declare it, I also
agree.

I am currently wondering if the transitive dependency from wicket to
slf4j-api does not shortcut the jboss one (slf4j-api-1.7.2.jbossorg-1.jar),
still testing...
Also a strange thing, there is no log4j jar in
modules\system\layers\base\org\apache\log4j\main...
Even more strange (I forgot I did the test, sorry): even a sysout or a JUL
logger info does *not* work!... (and my ear/war is deployed, up and running
of course)

If it is working for you both and not for me and Martin, that's means there
should be kind of switch/hint that solve the issue! (in the meanwhile, it's
a nightmare)

Thanks for your help anyway,
Sebastien