Hi,

With #setCssClassName() (
https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/master/wicket-extensions/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/extensions/ajax/markup/html/modal/ModalWindow.java#L513)
you can set your custom CSS class that should be applied on the main modal
window <div> element.
In your own .css file you can define CSS rules to show any element having
this custom CSS class as fullscreen.
I am not CSS master but I guess you have to play with "position", "top",
"left". "width" and "height" properties.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Marieke Vandamme <marieke.vanda...@tvh.com