Warren,

Service holder will be created in a WEB thread, so WebApplication will be
in context as a thread local. Mind that cosntructor of servce holder will
cal Injector.get().inject... too inject the services. After that unless you
need it for something else... you no longer need WebApplicatiion. Also if
your sevices has no state Service holder could be a singleton that is
created on application init and just shared by all bridges.