Hi,

What is the reason to go so low level with AbstractMapper and
ResourceStreamRequestHandler
?
You can mount a ResourceReference with WebApplication#mountResource(), and
this ResRef#getResource() should return IResource/AbstractResource where
you have much better control on the response headers.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov