Hi,

Verify that the post data is actually sent to the server by using the
browser's Dev Tools.
requestCycle.getRequest().getPostParameters().getParameterValue(theName)
should work.

Please show us the JS code that you use to send the request.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov