The code from behavior that gets triggered:

@Override
    protected void updateAjaxAttributes(AjaxRequestAttributes attributes)
    {
        super.updateAjaxAttributes(attributes);
        //attributes.setChannel(new AjaxChannel("json"));
        attributes.setDataType("json");
    }

 @Override
    protected void respond(AjaxRequestTarget target)
    {

        //get parameters
        final RequestCycle requestCycle = RequestCycle.get();
        WebRequest webRequest = (WebRequest)RequestCycle.get().getRequest();

        HttpServletRequest httpRequest =
(HttpServletRequest)webRequest.getContainerRequest();
        BufferedReader bufReader = null;
        try
        {
            bufReader = httpRequest.getReader();
            StringBuilder builder = new StringBuilder();
            String stringLine;
            while ((stringLine = bufReader.readLine()) != null)
                builder.append(stringLine);

            System.out.println(builder.toString());
        }
        catch (IOException e1)
        {
            e1.printStackTrace();

I don't know the code that sends the request since is generated by kendoUI,
I am just sending the transport read callback url to my listener when
initializing a component. I can look in js files from Kendo to try to find
the js code that is responsible for this request.