Hi all,

We are seeing strange behavior in a form that contains a FileUploadField
when submitted with an AjaxSubmitLink. What happens is:
1. The form is embedded in another form, so wicket renders it as a div
2. The form is removed from it's parent element and placed within a JQuery
dialog
3. The outher form contains a FileUploadField

When the inner form is submitted we get the following error in the ajax
debug panel:
"Cannot submit form with id criteria69 because there is no form
element in the hierarchy."

Removing the FileUploadField makes the error disappear, even though there
is no form element in the hierarchy due to step (2) above.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks
Marios