There is a comment about this issue in the parent pom.xml.

For anyone else who gest this issue you can find the clirr-maven-plugin
in the parent pom.xml and change failOnError to false to allow the build
to complete.

<configuration>
        <comparisonVersion>6.0.0</comparisonVersion>
        <failOnError>false</failOnError>
        <logResults>true</logResults>
        <ignored>
                <difference>
                        <!-- FeedbackCollector used to be final. Now it
is non-final and so all existing methods were made final to keep them
non-overridable. However, clirr does not take into account the class
going from final to non-final and thinks overridable methods were made
final. We ignore this change to silence it. -->

<className>org${file.separator}apache${file.separator}wicket${file.separ
ator}feedback${file.separator}FeedbackCollector</className>
                        <method>*</method>
                        <differenceType>7014</differenceType>
                </difference>
        </ignored>
</configuration>

I'm not sure why it's a Windows only problem when the plugin config is
using file.separator and not explicitly '/'

core/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/feedback/FeedbackCollector.java

> >> Martin Grigorov
> >> Wicket Training and Consulting
> >> https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov
> >>
> >> On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Chris Colman
> >> <chr...@stepaheadsoftware.com
> > code:
Method