I am using bootstrap-timepicker.js in a single page application .
Time picker is added in a panel which is then embedded in the page. When
the entire page is reloaded, the timepicker is working fine. However, when
the respective panel is displayed via Wicket events, the time picker is not
rendered. I am using Component#onEvent(Ievent) method to display the panel.
The javascript resource reference for timepicker is added in renderHead
method. I would like to know if a panel is reloaded during onEvent call,
will rendeHead method be invoked or not?

Here are few code snippets to help you all understand what I am trying?

public class BasePage
{

public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response)
{
  response.render(JavaScriHeaderItem.forReference(new
JavaScriptResourceReference(bootstrap-timepicker.js)));
  response.render(JavaScriHeaderItem.forReference(new
JavaScriptResourceReference(common.js)));
}

//event is received to display panel
 public void onEvent(IEvent ievent)
 {
    super.onEvent(ievent)
    if(event.getPayLoad() instance of Notification)
    {
        Notification notification = (Notification) event.getPayload();
      PageParameters parameters = notification.getPageParameters()
      Panel selectedPanel = getSelectedPanel(parameters,
notification.getPanelClass);
      BasePage.this.selectedPanel.replaceWith(selectedPanel);

Thanks and regards
 Madasamy