Hi,

in wicket-examples take a look at the project in org.apache.wicket.examples.media

Andrea.

On 29/06/2015 06:47, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
Hello All,

Recently I have upgraded to Wicket+wicketstuff 7.0.0-M6 and found lots of
improvements:
1) AbstractResource is now supports "content-range" and "accept-range"
which is great! I'll remove my custom code for this :)
2) HTML5 Video is supported by wicket itself (was removed from wicketstuff)
which is great :))

3) MediaComponent requires *PackageResourceReference* as resourceReference
:(( why it can't be ResourceReference?

Are there any examples in wicket7 regarding new Video Component?

Thanks in advance!