Hi Martin :-D,

and here it is:

https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/143

kind regards

Tobias

Am 30.11.15 um 21:00 schrieb Martin Grigorov:
Hi,

On Nov 30, 2015 4:21 PM, "Sebastien" <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Tobias,

As I stated, I would prefer 2 different models so :
- the main model is used for "src"
- the model is not itself an array of models (I don't recall there is a
such case elsewhere in Wicket)
- it is easier to handle the CPM case

As the other devs are now back from week-end, it would be nice to have
some
other opinions! :)
I usually wait for the PR to be able to comment on the changes.

https://github.com/klopfdreh/wicket-components-playground/blob/master/wicket-components-playground/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/markup/html/image/ExternalImage.java

There is no commenting functionality in such links.

I could comment on the original commits but:
1) I have to find them
2) no one else (but Tobias) will see my comments

Thanks & best regards,
Sebastien.

On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 8:10 AM, Tobias Soloschenko <