Ernesto,

I've done a simple behavior that I add to the select2 component when needed.

public class Select2CssBehavior extends Behavior {
    /** serialVersionUID. */
    /** Select2 CSS for bootstrap. */
    private static final CssResourceReference SELECT2_CSS = new
CssResourceReference(Select2CssBehavior.class,
            "select2-bootstrap.css");

    @Override
    public void renderHead(final Component varComponent, final
IHeaderResponse varResponse) {
        super.renderHead(varComponent, varResponse);
        varResponse.render(CssHeaderItem.forReference(SELECT2_CSS));