My commit to fix white-spaces has fixed nothing :-( I'm on the busy side
right now if someone else can help with that it would be of great help.

@Tom,

To port this to 6.x the only thing to do is copy the changes on PR and
replace CSS with

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/t0m/select2-bootstrap-css/bootstrap3/select2-bootstrap.css

Thought it seems they are not using themes... ? If so we might need to fix
code to allow for empty "name" themes?

https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/pull/453/files#diff-f89d585dcac47246368aa870803d6272R112

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro