Hey,

sorry for not explaining properly...
I already tried that and in this case the the ajax call is triggered
on "inputchange" as well, meaning on every key stroke.

This is not desirable because we use the value of this autocomplete field
to calculate value of another fields in form. This calculation should
happen only
when "final" value is selected.

Zbynek