Hi Ilya,

In your list the nashorn project is missing - it is a way to allow users to
execute javascript on server side. I am going to add it to the list of
submodules, now.

Anyway it is up to the community to update the wiki or to bring projects up to
date and this would be a lot harder if it would not be at a central place.

kind regards

Tobias