Thank you very much for really fast response and help,

but it seems it still doesn't work. I tried call trigger(event) and
triggerHandler(event) functions but both of them didn't invoke my Ajax
handler in Java.

This is my Javascript from where I am updating textfields value and calling
trigger function:
*        // updating input field values
        this.rangeSlider.noUiSlider.on('update', function (values, handle) {
            var value = values[handle];
            this.inputField.value = value;
            $(this.inputField).triggerHandler('change');
        }.bind(this));*