Hi Greg,

What is the idea behind:

com/mycompany/AboutMenu$Overview.html (a Panel) containing just:

The full HTML produced by the home page is:

<li wicket:id="items">
<a wicket:id="link" href="./?5-1.-menu-items-0-item-link

It is totally incorrect!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 1:19 AM, Greg Johnson <greg.john...@saltaire.com.au>