Ashu, the most likely cause of your problem is that the ListView is not
implemented correctly. Likely, rather than passing the ListView an
IModel<List<Foo>> you are passing it just a List<Foo> when it is created.
This leads to the ListView having stale data. Then you think you need to
"refresh" the ListView. In most cases when it is correctly implemented, the
ListView will "just work" because it will reload its model, getting the
up-to-date list after you've modified the underlying data store (e.g.
deleted things from the database).

The best way for you to get more assistance is to post a code snippet with
your next email that shows how you're creating the listview, the
checkboxes, and the delete.