Hi,

The problem is exactly what Jeremy said:

ArrayList list = manageCategory.findUsers(category.getCategoryname());
                ArrayList finalList = new ArrayList();

                final DataView dataView = new DataView("userTable", new
ListDataProvider(
                list)) {

You create the list and pass it to the DataView.

With DeleteUser(category) you delete entries in the database but the
DataView doesn't re-read from the DB them after that but still uses the
static list.
Instead of using "new ListDataProvider(list)" use the constructor without
parameters and
override org.apache.wicket.markup.repeater.data.ListDataProvider#getData()
{return manageCategory.findUsers(category.getCategoryname());}

Please read
https://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/guide/7.x/single.html#_always_use_models
and try to understand the difference between simple/static and dynamic
models at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Working+with+Wicket+models

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting