AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior

protected final CharSequence renderAjaxAttributes(final Component component,
AjaxRequestAttributes attributes) {

                        .../...

                        List<CharSequence> dynamicExtraParameters =
attributes.getDynamicExtraParameters();
                        if (dynamicExtraParameters != null)
                        {
                                for (CharSequence dynamicExtraParameter :
dynamicExtraParameters)
                                {
                                        String func =
String.format(DYNAMIC_PARAMETER_FUNCTION_TEMPLATE, dynamicExtraParameter);

                                        ---> 8.0.0-SNAPSHOT     func =
function(attrs){return Wicket.BrowserInfo.collect()}

                                        ---> 8.0.0-M4                   func =
function(attrs){return Wicket.BrowserInfo.collect()}

                                        JSONFunction function = new
JSONFunction(func);

attributesJson.append(AjaxAttributeName.DYNAMIC_PARAMETER_FUNCTION.jsonName(),
function);

                                        ---> 8.0.0-SNAPSHOT
attributesJson.toString() =  {"u":"./.?2-1.0-","dep":[function(attrs){return
Wicket.BrowserInfo.collect()}]}

                                        ---> 8.0.0-M4
attributesJson.toString() =  {"u":"./.?2-1.0-","dep":["function(attrs){return
Wicket.BrowserInfo.collect()}"]}

François