Hi,

We have 2 instances of Tomcat running with Apache sitting in front
balancing between the Tomcat instances. I have session replication setup
which seems to work for basic bookmarkable links on the pages. I can stop
one of the instances and I'm not logged in as it failover to the other
instance.

However for normal Link<?> and ajax links etc I get
ComponentNotFoundException  thrown as the new instance cannot find it in
the session it seems.

Clearly I'm not understanding how wicket manages the page state or I've
configured something wrong.

Does wicket support full session failover ?

Many thanks