Hello,

is there a easy way how to create components embeddable into 3rd party pages
in Wicket? I want to ask before reinventing the wheel.

The case is that I want to create a widget embeddable into 3rd party
(HTML/Angular/React) application. Ideally you would say the 3rd party page
creator to include a piece of JavaScript file in headers and then use some
HTML only component that gets loaded with content from a Wicket application.

<head>

</head>

This is pretty easy to do in JavaScript frameworks to make applications
composed of individual widgets from different vendors. Not sure whether
there is a simple way how to make this in Wicket.

Thank you.