Hi Martin,
actually ViaggioService comes from a domain class, ViaggioRete, where is
injected through a custom Hibernate Interceptor.

At the moment, it seems I have to let all my code implement the Serializable
interface, but it doesn't sound as the correct option. Futhermore, I got
stuck on Spring classes, like XmlWebApplicationContext or
ServiceLocatorFactoryBean.ServiceLocatorInvocationHandler(), that are not
serializable.

Maybe I need to go through big changes on my business logic to avoid these
kind of problems?

Sorry if I'm bothering you but I really would like to come to an end on this
migration :)

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html