Hi Leonardo,

How Hibernate Interceptor injects classes in Wicket classes ?!

Wicket serializes the Page instance and everything in it, i.e. components,
their models, etc.
For some reason you pass non-serializable instance of one of your
Viaggio*** classes to a Wicket component/model.

Show us the related code so we can take a look and tell you what is not
correct!