Hi,

On one application we are getting sporadic errors like

org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupNotFoundException: Markup not found for
Component: [FencedFeedbackPanel [Component id = feedback]]
at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRender(Component.java:2348)
at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2308)
at
org.apache.wicket.page.XmlPartialPageUpdate.writeComponent(XmlPartialPageUpdate.java:119)
at
org.apache.wicket.page.PartialPageUpdate.writeComponents(PartialPageUpdate.java:248)
at
org.apache.wicket.page.PartialPageUpdate.writeTo(PartialPageUpdate.java:161)
at
org.apache.wicket.ajax.AjaxRequestHandler.respond(AjaxRequestHandler.java:358)
at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:895)
at
org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:64)
at
org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:97)

Error is not always produced. I have been checking JIRA and the only thing
I have found that looks similar is

But we are on 7.4 and it does not seem to be the same combination of
factors. If we could avoid going to newer versions and find why and
"workaround" that would be ideal.

Any hints? Related know issues?

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro