Hi.

Just a follow up...  Issue was as follows.

- Application contains many dialogs (jquery modal). In some dialog A there
was a feedback panel ("feedback"). This feedback panel was set visible =
false
- Dialog B extended dialog A and also provided a B.html but this panel did
not contain a DIV for "feedback". As this component was invisible panel B
just rendered fine. Feedback panel is never rendered (no error messages).
And user closes the modal panel B and continues doing things on application.
- Later on application has some other logic with a visitor that adds all
feedback panels to an ART... and then we get message above.

As application has many feedback panels and this happens few "steps/user
actions" after panel B is used this was rather disconcerting. Fortunately
we manage to and spot/fix problem (provide "feedback markup on B").

See this problem illustrated in a very simple quick-start application

https://github.com/reiern70/visibility

My questions are.

-Could this be prevented by wicket somehow?
- If not, at least provide a more meaningful/helpful error message (e.g
context in which markup is not found)?

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro